625 FILL POWER DOWN INSULATION
Down is a natural insulator with a high warmth-to-weight ratio. It offers excellent thermal properties, has good lofting characteristics and traps small pockets of air efficiently, which creates a thermal barrier. Higher fill-power down will insulate better than lower fill-power down of the same weight.
Dwr® (Durable Water Repellent)
Durable water repellent treatments protect fabrics from moisture saturation.
Canada Goose's most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates where time slows down and moisture is vacant.
Tei 3 (Thermal Experience Index)
Fundamental -10 to -20 degrees. Fundamental Warmth Fashioned for Life.
Made In Canada
This product is proudly manufactured in Canada.
- Long-thigh length
- Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 1-way adjustable hood (vertically) with a fl eece lining
- Heavy-duty rib-knit collar keeps out the cold
- Heavy-duty centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
- Storm fl ap over centre front zipper secured with Military buttons
- Exterior, adjustable webbing at the waist for a closer fi t
- Two lower centre back vents secured with Canada Goose embossed snap closures
- Two upper handwarmer pockets with fl eece lining secured with Canada Goose embossed snaps
- Interior left drop-in pocket with Velcro® closure
- Two lower, fl eece-lined pockets secured with buttoned fl aps
- Interior shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
- Adjustable cuff for better fi t
- Recessed, heavy-duty, rib-knit cuff s keep out the cold
- Centre back length: 37.75” / 95.89cm